[RC] April 2007 Endurance News - frank solano

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the articles in the April 2007 Endurance News.
For me, of particular note were these three articles:

    1.  Bill Thornburgh: endurance's family man - Callie Thornburgh
         What a wonderful tribute to a man who lived his life as tribute to those he loved.  I felt the pride and love Callie put into writing this wonderful piece.

    2.  Looking back, as a rider and a vet - Dave Nicholson, DVM
         The Duck's perspective is always a "breath of fresh air" albeit air tainted with the smell of a hot, loudly burping dirt bike driven by a heavily-moustachioed madman looking for a trail he might never find...thanks, Dave.

    3.  Learn endurance riding before racing - Stagg Newman
         Stagg Newman's article is, in my opinion, more relevant today than ever.
         Good on ya' , Stagg for writing this timeless piece of wisdom.

I enjoyed the whole magazine.  There were many articles I liked, especially some of the pictures of the riders and horses who "marked the trail".
Thanks for putting it together.

Frank
8422