[RC] new baby, update on Mighty Mares baby. - april

We have a new appy at our house!!!
Email me if you want a pic. He is a doll !  A white base, red roan, lepard, bay. lol. with black and red spots, blue eyes with "eye liner", a white face and 4 white stockings/socks.
Mighty Mares buddy Lacy is the mom.
Squiggle is 7 months old now. He met the farrier last month. They get along great. Squiggle halters, leads, ties, picks up all 4 feet (mostly) and has developed quite a love for the shedding blade. What a winter coat of fuzz. He looks like a pony instead of a 7 month old. Actually he looks pretty ratty with it coming off in hunks. He is officially "out with the boys." He follows his daddy around and imitates everything daddy does. I really need to buy a vidio camera. Squiggle indian shuffles !! He moves like a cloud. O the agony of waiting to ride, but it will be worth it. Saddle on his back at 2. 30 hrs at 3. basics at 4. slow miles at 5 and his first LD/50 at 6.  It may take me a long time to get out there with yall, but we are going to do it right ! Heck, I'll only be 43.
Email if you want pics of the new baby or Squiggle.
april
byhalia

April
Byhalia