From: DVeritas@xxxxxxx
To: AERCMembersForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AERCMembersForum] April 2007 Endurance News
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:52:56 EDT

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the articles in the April 2007 Endurance News.
For me, of particular note were these three articles:

1. Bill Thornburgh: endurance's family man - Callie Thornburgh
What a wonderful tribute to a man who lived his life as tribute to
those he loved. I felt the pride and love Callie put into writing this
wonderful piece.

2. Looking back, as a rider and a vet - Dave Nicholson, DVM
The Duck's perspective is always a "breath of fresh air" albeit air
tainted with the smell of a hot, loudly burping dirt bike driven by a
heavily-moustachioed madman looking for a trail he might never find...thanks, Dave.

3. Learn endurance riding before racing - Stagg Newman
Stagg Newman's article is, in my opinion, more relevant today than
ever.
Good on ya' , Stagg for writing this timeless piece of wisdom.

I enjoyed the whole magazine. There were many articles I liked, especially
some of the pictures of the riders and horses who "marked the trail".
Thanks for putting it together.

Frank
8422