Re: [RC] tent camping--Theresa - Beth Walker

Go to:??http://domsoutdoor.com/category.asp?c=302109022&bhcd2=1177433724

They have specs on both tents.? Differences I saw:
? -- The outfitter is a 4-season tent vice a 3-season
? -- Outfitter weight: 10 lbs, 12 oz? vice? 7 lbs, 13 oz
? -- Outfitter has 75D Polyester Ripstop 1500mm coated fly
? ?? ?Timberline has 75D Storm Shield polyester fly
? -- Wall fabric:? Outfitter is 70D nylon ripstop vice? 70D Polyester taffeta
? -- Floor fabric:? Outfitter has 210D nylon oxford? vice? 70D Polyester Taffeta