[RC] tent camping--Theresa - Alice Yovich

I was looking for a Eureka Timberline tent and have found them ranging in different prices. I got my new Cabela’s catalog yesterday and discovered that there are two. There is a Eureka Timberline and there is an Eureka Timberline Outfitter. The latter is significantly more expensive, but I can’t tell the difference between them just looking at the catalog. Which do you have and do you know the difference between the two tents.

Alice Yovich, LMT

Massage Therapist

Arlington, TX (reg 4)

www.equithreads.com