[RC] trail closure near Auburn/Cool, CA - Dawn Simas

  I'm not sure where the cabin is, but the upper end of WRT would be up above Sliger Mine towards Georgetown?

----- Original Message -----
From: Penny S
To: Editor
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 4:30 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT- TAKE NOTICE

To ALL Equestrians...and hikers/riders of the trails:
The upper end of the Wendell Robbie/Larimer Trail is closed.  There has been some significant vandalism to the little cabin adjacent to the end of trail above Canyon Creek and Bottle Hill Road.  Due to this the landowner is closing the trail at the top end with a cable and gate.  Please be respectful of his closure.  We have spoken with him about a possible re-route, and at this time, he's open to the idea.
However, until that time, we need everyone to avoid this trail and give us time to work through a possible, workable solution.  Please be patient, understanding and above all DO NOT ALTER, CHANGE, DESTROY or TRY to GO AROUND the CLOSED AREA.  We hope to have this resolved soon to the benefit of us all.  Again, thanks for being considerate equestrians.  Trails,  Penny S. Scribner EDETF, president