Re: [RC] Contract Terms with Trainers - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I'd check on the trainer's liability insurance.  If they don't have any I'd be concerned.  If they do ask for the company and phone number and give them a call to see if any claims have been filed.

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

----- Original Message ----
From: "geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx" <geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 7:47:52 AM
Subject: [RC] Contract Terms with Trainers

Hello all,
 Thank you for your insight on questions to ask trainers. I am currently reviewing a contract with a trainer. This is a horse that is just going to be a trail horse for the family. There is a place on the contract that you can add your own terms. I want to protect myself so i am racking my brain trying to think of what else to add. I have stuff like: No horses are to leave property without consent. Can you guys think of some other important stuff that I am missing? Thank you.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.