Re: [RC] Contract Terms with Trainers - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I am trading a horse for this training. The deal is that my horse will be completely saddle trained and safe to ride or no deal. No matter how long it takes. The only money out of pocket is if for example: He needs a different type of bit. She will come to me with a suggestion of what she thinks would work best. I approve or deny then purchase the item. She will be training at my house. Which saves me a lot of headache. No i am not in cali.

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
uh yeah - also that all fees are disclosed at the time of contract signing, no hidden fees. We got beat up pretty good by a "trainer" who not only ended up having to be threatened with an attorney to get our INJURED horse back but almost every month for the 5 or so months he was there, the fees were MUCH higher than we had been told, for thing like extra feed, an expensive shoer - whoever heard of $180 for plain plates?? $210 for SHOW SHOES - what the he double toothpicks are SHOW SHOES for a junior horse?? Get it all up front and in writing - and make SURE there is something dated so that you will have a time frame in case your horse gets hurt there - take photos before your horses goes and make sure the camera dates them - can you tell we are a little paranoid ..after what we went through...are you in California?

See what's free at AOL.com.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.