[RC] If you need a VET! - LinLaurFarms

A dear friend of my family Dr. Catherine Duncan has returned to the US and is in practice in the Southern part of  South Carolina @ Edisto Equine Clinic. She has been in Qatar since 1991 and was the head vet at one of the best stable in the middle east. She has a tremendous amount of experience with Endurance Arabians and loves the breeding end of the industry.

I know how hard it is to find a competent vet in some areas. I have been very fortunate to have the same vet for close to 15 years, as well as a back up I can call 24 hours a day.

Laurie Whaley Pearson

See what's free at AOL.com.