    *From:* LRN8554@xxxxxxx <mailto:LRN8554@xxxxxxx>
    *To:* ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Saturday, April 21, 2007 5:09 AM
    *Subject:* [RC] Duallys

    Here in E. Tennessee the dually's can't cut it when you get into
    our twisting, narrow, gravel, mountain roads. They need more room
    to maneuver. Also I wouldn't own on without 4 wheel drive. We
    continually have to pull my borders dually out of the flat barn
    lot if it is the least bit muddy. We have to tow him to the
    gravel. I don't know what the deal is about it spinning in the
    mud, but we don't have to use the 4 wheel drive on our regular
    axle trucks when we are all parked in the same places. But now out
    on the highway it is another whole story, the dually's feel so
    stable but it is rare that I drive the interstate. Linda

------------------------------------------------------------------------ See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.

--

“It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong” Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate in Physics