[RC] Duallys - LRN8554

Here in E. Tennessee the dually's can't cut it when you get into our twisting, narrow, gravel, mountain roads.  They need more room to maneuver.  Also I wouldn't own on without 4 wheel drive.  We continually have to pull my borders dually out of the flat barn lot if it is the least bit muddy.  We have to tow him to the gravel.  I don't know what the deal is about it spinning in the mud, but we don't have to use the 4 wheel drive on our regular axle trucks when we are all parked in the same places.  But now out on the highway it is another whole story, the dually's feel so stable but it is rare that I drive the interstate.  Linda

See what's free at AOL.com.