[RC] Boldness/Spookiness - Karen Ellis

I've seen it mentioned here a few times but perhaps it's not possible to tell for sure - I am  convinced my mare has vision problems.  The vet couldn't find any sign of disease but she will stop, stare and approach with caution and as soon as she gets up close to whatever she's not sure of, she relaxes and moves on.  She is spooky but not a nervous horse at all.   I can hold her on a lead  rope and jump on our big trampoline and she couldn't care less  but if she sees children in the distance jumping on a trampoline, she's terrified until she gets up close.

She does the usual side-swipe away from white rocks and black stumps but I'm positive its because she can't see them well enough.

Anyone else share this theory?  or perhaps it doesn't matter because what can we do about it?  get 'em some drug store specs?

Karen