Re: [RC] [RC] Baby Mule Response - Rebecca Fabiszak

WE spent an extra $500 to register my daughters 3 year old QH gelding. It gives people down the road a history on the horse, age wise, for a gelding. If the AHA was as nice as the AQHA about registration costs and such, it might be worth it. My daughter has a life time Jr. membership to the AQHA, which cost $50. When she is 18 and gets her life time adult membership, AQHA applies the $50 that we have already spent to the cost of the Adult Life time membership. I think that is GREAT Beccy in UUt.

----- Original Message ----
From: Milroy Grosse <milroygrosse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Elizabeth Funderburk <funder@xxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:52:28 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Baby Mule Response

Same reason why people register geldings.....aren't they sterile?

Elizabeth Funderburk <funder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(I'm a newbie, delurking to ask a question...)

Why on earth would you want to spend the money to register her?  She's a mule, so she's sterile.  And anyone who wants to buy her would want her for her unique breed strengths.

-Elizabeth

On 4/10/07, Laney Humphrey <laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But can she be registered as a Half Arabian?!
Laney

Karla Watson wrote:
> I always thought a cross of an Arab and a donkey would make a really
> nice, really TOUGH endurance mule. Good luck! She is a cutie!

Be a PS3 game guru.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.