Re: [RC] No Frills - steelsidedown

LOL -- glad she approved that entry before I told the story!  snicker snicker

Jen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 12:02 PM
Subject: [RC] No Frills

Jen,

If you bring this kind of weather to Foxcatcher I will personally THROTTLE you!  : )

I am pretty sure that every year Fair Hill International hosts an endurance ride it rains.  Or snows.  EVERY year.  Well, ok.  NAEC year might have to get some slack.  The weather the day of was lovely.  It was just the 10 days of monsoon before it that really sucked.

We'll have our tractor ready, for all of you coming to Foxcatcher on the 28th!  Think sun...

And congrats, Jen, on an excellent finish!

Alissa
Ride Manager

No Frills! No tractor pull this year.. ;-) - steelsidedown

Well, again in 2007, the weather was the center of attention!