Re: [RC] No Frills - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Not inducing me to consider moving to MD Alissa!  LOL!

Yes, congratulations, Jen, excellent work!

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

If you bring this kind of weather to Foxcatcher I will personally THROTTLE you!  : )

I am pretty sure that every year Fair Hill International hosts an endurance ride it rains.  Or snows.  EVERY year.  Well, ok.  NAEC year might have to get some slack.  The weather the day of was lovely.  It was just the 10 days of monsoon before it that really sucked.