RE: [RC] [RC] Back to the Basics: Proper posting technique - Rosalie Marley

I'll send through (in a couple of posts - it is quite
long) an article I wrote titled: Endurance Equitation:
The Rising Trot.

Unfortunately you wont see the pictures but if you, or
anyone, wants a pdf including pix email me directly
and I will send through.

cheers
Dunc

Hi Duncan  -

I also only read the digests, so I can't see your email address :-)  I would love to get the PDF's with illustrations when you get a chance.  What you posted in RC was very informative but I think the pix will help.

Thanks,
Rosalie
Trailpal  <AT> gmail <DOT> com