[RC] Wintec A/P Saddle - Mike Lewis

I have a Wintec 2000 all-purpose saddle that I'm thinking about trying this weekend on a training ride.  In my limited experinece with endurance riding, it seems that many folks do not like Wintec saddles; not sure why that would be but my perception is that it represents a good value for the money for those of us who do not have $2000 to spend on a saddle.

That aside... what brand/model of saddle pad would be worth considering for use with this (or any) English saddle?

Thank you,

Mike Lewis
Admin, www.usendurance.net