[RC] To anyone headed west with a horse trailer and wanting to save gas costs - Michael Maul

Posted for Becky Hart - please reply directly to her at  randomrio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*****************************
To anyone headed west with a horse trailer and wanting to save gas costs...

I am looking for a ride to the Bay Area (or within 200 miles +-) for
my new endurance horse!  He  will be at Equine Affair in Ohio and
available to travel from April 14 through the 16th.  If we don't find
a ride there, he will be headed towards Santa Fe and be available for
travel on the 19th.  He is an easy hauler, loads, unloads and eats
constantly.  He trailers well with other horses - mares and
geldings.  He has all travel documents, shots, health cert, Coggins,
etc.   He is a stallion, but behaves himself.  If you are able to
take him all the way or part of the way, please call me - Becky Hart
408-425-5860, or Patti Bailey 530-263-0704.  He will be traveling
with Patti to Ohio and/or New Mexico.

Sincerely,

Becky Hart
408-425-5860