[RC] moving to east Tennessee - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,
It's been a long while since I've been on ridecamp! AOL kicked me off...

I'm re-locating to eastern Tennessee or western NC at the end of May, and would like to see if any ride-campers have room to park while I look around for a place. I will pay rent if necessary.
I'll have one horse with me that I'd like to have a pasture or large paddock for. I would imagine I may need to be in the area up to a month or so.

Also, if anyone knows of property for sale in eastern TN or western NC in the mountains let me know. I'd like five acres or a little less, fenced and with a cabin.
Please e-mail me privately as I'm not on ridecamp anymore
Thanks,
Becky Siler

See what's free at AOL.com.