Re: [RC] My baby Arab Mule is here !!!! - Dyane Smith

Jody, she is completely adorable.  I so envy you.

Dyane
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 9:27 AM
Subject: [RC] My baby Arab Mule is here !!!!

Hello Ridecamp and to all the Mule folks here:

My baby mule arrived last night.  She (a mare mule) is out of a 3/4 Arab grey mare (Jets Gaelic Storme)  that is out of my endurance horse, Jets Irish Rose.  The jack was a grey/roan (large standard jack)....and it sure looks to me that the little mule will grey out.  She has a grey muzzle and her legs are grey from the fetlocks down.  She even has an ARAB head.  Don't know how, but the nose it tiny, and she has a dished face  !!!!   Those ears are even shaped like an arab.  I will go home in a bit, and take some pictures....so pics are coming very soon.

Her name is:  Jets April Surprise.

Jody ( who still doesn't know what to do with this mule )

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.