[RC] horse wings - horse sneakers and the like - Tx Trigger

crickett posted: >>>i have an arab with great hooves, and i so do not want to put shoes on him, but he gets a tad ouchy on his soles when we ride on dirt roads<<<

If he is ouchy, then indeed, he may NOT have the hooves for being ridden without some sort of hoof protection. Yes, you can use hoof boots for endurance riding. Many choices out there. Great success with some, not so good success for distance riding with others. A good place to start is at the Easycare site, that has a lot of information on the boots they have, but also information on barefoot horses in general. But my opinion is, if he hurts at all, his feet need some sort of protection.

Here is the Easycare site:

Jonni in TX