RE: [RC] Trailer Floor Help Needed - Tina Rushing

From: "Mike Lewis" <mikelewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  ...Does everyone actually pull the mats and rinse out the trailer after each use?  (Answer honestly!!)

Not everyone, just obsessive, nutty people.   I'm a rinser.  My horse pees in the trailer consistently (all aluminum). I have discovered that I can fold the mats aside to avoid pulling them.  Periodically I do pull the mats and do a complete scrub.  My trailer is a 1991 model, bought used, the floor has some pitting but is very sturdy.  I also drilled some extra holes in the floor, right up through the mats, for drainage.  If I come into a bunch of extra cash I'll get WERM flooring, it sure is appealing when I'm wrestling with the mats.

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA