[RC] Trailer Floor Help Needed - Susan Favro

If you don’t want to acid wash your trailer, you can use 0000 steel wool (that’s quadruple 0) to bring up a shine on extruded brushed aluminum. It’s a whole bunch of elbow grease but it sure worked on my trailer. I have a SilverLite Trailer (and sell them too) and the manufacturer told me they thought the best soap to use was plain ole Palmolive. Polishes your pots, pans and horse trailers!

Hope that helps.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
US Distributor for Strada Saddles

Phone 406.864.8000
E-mail Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Online www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net