Re: [RC] re: racing at Canterbury - Truman Prevatt

My opinion is I would not do it - however, it is not my horse. They can do with their horse what they want to do with it. What someone else does with their horse is not any of my business unless they try to get an organization I support to partner up - then it becomes my business and I am dead set against an organization I belong to partnering up - be it racing for 2.5 miles or racing for 100 miles as we see in the WEC.

Truman

PS: See I am a lot of things - but one is I am is consistent ;-) !

Cindy Collins wrote:
Certainly, true, Truman. I thought we were being asked our opinion :)