Re: [RC] re: racing at Canterbury - Sisu West Ranch

This whole thread has me a bit confused.  The only Canterbury I know is a professional race track located in Shakopee, MN.  The track runs TB and QH professional races.  In the past they have had an occasional day of professional Arab racing.
I interpreted the query to be an unusual way of contacting Arab owners who had race horses.

I do admit that some Arabian race horse owners are a lot less uptight , than racing TB owners.  At a ride in MN I had a woman show up from Florida with her horse the week before the professional race at Canterbury.  She entered a 30 mile CTR, placed well, took him to the track Monday and he, with a professional jockey, won a race later in the week.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640