Re: [RC] USEF/FEI, 3rd FEI World Endurance Forum (as posted to the AERC members forum) - patty peck

Unfortunately alot of what you say is true.  My brother works for a state wildlife and land management department that has permitted rides on the land they manage, and he says most of his staff sees endurance riding as abuse and are against it on state lands.  Patty

 internationally televised debacle, perhaps involving
endurance horses dying or attached to iv's by the hundreds, would
very likely have a severely negative impact on Endurance here in the
United States. Between aggressively pro-active animal rights/welfare
groups and pandering politicians, the fear that our sport could be
outlawed by Congress seems more than a little justified.

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar