RE: [RC] Training in Bakersfield, California - Cunningham, Marci

Kim,

Since I read ridecamp via the archives I can’t pick up your email.  I live in Bakersfield and have ridden endurance since the early 1980’s.  Email me direct at mcunningham @ calcot dot com (leave out the spaces) and I can give you lots of info about riding in the area.

Marci Cunningham