RE: [RC] Angie's humor - mary

I just don't get how anyone could get offended by Angie's humor.  I personally love it.  If someone has the ability to enjoy laughing at herself, how can you be offended by any of the other silly things she says.  I laugh along with Angie because I am applying the things she says to myself.  One of her best stories was the one about what to do with the money you are not spending when your horse is sidelined.  There is really a grain of truth in what she says and if you can't laugh at yourself, then you really have problems.  Lighten up people!

- Mary