[RC] 140 pounds out of a 165 help!! - Ildico Nadasdy

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you guys have any advice for helping my me(my tack) gain weight. I now with a new saddle and some weight added way a smashing 140lbs still 25 lbs short from the PERFECT weight of a 165...I heard from a friend about a gel saddle pad that ways 20lbs but, the lable wore off so we couldnt find the brand. I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of this? or have any other tips on helping me make weights for FEI.

Thanks,
Ildi

Need Mail bonding?