[RC] Quick Question - Sharon Hinshaw

Hello all.....just a quick question. If you decide to use Adequan injections as a preventative (absolutely nothing wrong with the horse) do you still have to follow the usual loading dose pattern? As in 500mg q 4 days for 28 days? We will be moving up to 100's this season along with a 3-day multi-day and two or three more 50's. As he will be 13 in April thought it might be a good idea for prevention. I can't find this particular question in the archives...thanks alot...Sharon Hinshaw