RE: [RC] [RC] [RC] Angie's humor and new AERC members (sorry) - Milroy Grosse

No! No!...This is why these things are so badly discussed by email etc.  I thought your post was great.  It was helpful and actually had a point.  When I said "this thread" I meant the whole discussion about Angie's article.....gosh...I see how you thought that was directed at you.  DUH on my part.

OK, this is why I usually don't post on these things LOL!  I am an email klutz.  OK I will retreat back into the shadows now and lurk as usual.

Hope you had a great ride....

Jennifer Adam <jatatahoe1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think that this thread (both newbies and veterans) may have done more
>to hurt feelings than the original article.
>
> Just MHO.

I'm sorry - I really didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings. Guess I let my
fingers get a little carried away... that's what happens when you spend a
few hours digging thistles (thistles! already! gah!) out of a new pasture
and then decide to cool off and read some email... My apologies. I'm gonna
go squeeze in a ride now...

Jen Adam

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.