Re: [RC] [RC] Professional Endurance Trainers - Dawn Carrie

There are a number of people "out there" who do that sort of thing.  But before you select someone, do a LOT of asking around.  Get references, talk to riders and see how the person is thought of among their peers (other riders who have been in the sport for a number of years).  Talk to ride vets who have vetted that person's horses over the years...ask if they think the person would someone good to learn from.  Just make sure you do your homework ahead of time...I'll stop with that.

Dawn in East Texas