[RC] Professional Endurance Trainers - Linda Mirams

Asking a question like this is a lot like asking "Has Endurance Eaten
from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?" but I figure the time has
come...

 Who out there is an *Professional* endurance trainer?

 That is, who out there *teaches* endurance (or ECTRA or NATRCA) to
 students and their horses for pay?

 Whose barn takes paying students and their horses that they train
 to do competitive trail and/or endurance riding?

 Whose barn takes clients and their horses to competitive trail/endurance
 rides and shepherds them through the event for a fee?

 Whose barn finds competitive trail horses/endurance horses or prospects
 for clients, for which they collect an agent's fee?

 Whose barn trains and conditions competitive trail horses/endurance horses
 for clients using professional staff, which the client then rides
 themself in an actual event?

 Whose barn trains and conditions competitive trail horses/endurance
 horses for clients using professional staff, which the *professional*
 (or their staff/son/daughter) then rides in the actual event (for pay),
 while the client then enjoys the public prizes/accolades?

 Where and how do these people advertise their services?

In short, if I want to have the same kind of "deal" with a professional
trainer to learn to do ECTRA/NACTRA/AERC--and become "successful" at it--
that I would make with a hunt/jump, or dressage, or QH show trail, or
(lord help us) saddleseat trainer (any breed), who is out there (with
a record of success) that I could hire to teach me and my horse?

Linda Mirams