[RC] hate mail and humor - Tx Trigger

I dug out my copy of EN with the article that Angie had written, that seems to have "upset" a few folks. I gave it to my hubby to read. He is NOT an AERC member, does not participate in the events, but, has been around the sport for years, because of my interest in the sport.

When he was done, he said "WHO wrote this? That is flipping funny !"

I told him that Angie wrote it, and some were offended. He say "Tell them to get a life, or go back to the show ring, they just don't get it, and maybe should not be endurance riding".

Anyway, I was just wanting to get an opinion from someone who has never read any of Angies other work, has no idea about her sense of humor, and would tell me like he saw it.  He did say more of what some who were offended could do, but I can't post that hear  ;-)

Jonni in TX (who has only picked up water bottles on the trail that are nice ones, that I could clean and reuse, but never drank the contents, but HAVE thought about it, and really had to laugh that Angie put those thoughts down on paper)