Re: [RC] [RC] I've got hate mail - Dawn Carrie

I think my favorite will always be the one about the sponge.  No matter how many times I read it, I end up doubled over, sobbing for breath, and tears streaming down my face.  I can't even *describe* it to someone without being in stitches and having to pause to catch my breath.  <G>

But you're right...the whole dang book is priceless!

Dawn in East Texas