Re: [RC] tall boots - JANUSTUDIO

This reminds me of a ride many years ago. I was riding with a dear friend and she always wore the tall boots. On this ride we had to cross a deep stream/resavoir, water up to the horses backs.  Some horses had to swim.  When we got across, she said, "boy I'm squishy" then raised her heel up the side of her horse and the water just poured out of the boot tops.  Too funny...

Janice