Re: [RC] Shoes for the Rider - Beth Bliss

Hey Beth,
Where do you get your Hi-Techs?  How true to size are they?

I get them at a Big 5 store locally (Grants Pass, Oregon).  They are a sports wear/equipment type place.  I first bought them in Estes Park, Colorado at a hiking shop.

Funny you should ask about size, because I have always worn a size 9 women's in this particular boot and brought a pair home recently without trying them on.  I had to go back and get a size 9 1/2 because they were too small.  I wear 9 in all my shoes, so up until the last time, they were true to size.

Is it like the cords on appliances and the ice cream cartons, and they have shrunk, or are my feet getting bigger?