Re: [RC] [Merri Travels] Kishon Arabians - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Dear Merri,

Thank you so much for this information.  I would love to travel to Timaru some day.  Pharlap, aside from Barbaro, is my all time favorite race horse of all times!  What an incredible experience it would be to visit Timaru.  :)  Have a great time and "keep to the left!"  LOL!

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson