[RC] Marlene's free horse - Tx Trigger

Marlene Moss posted: >>>Today we added full on vertical rears to her repertoire ? to avoid wet dirt and to show that she was pissed about me using legs on her.<snip> Spinning is her normal reaction and I want the added stability of a seat cover so I can let her figure some things out rather than going after her with either legs or reins right now ? she?s been handled roughly in the past ? one of the ones I got for free, but she has potential to be worth much, much more.<<<

And she could be potentially worth much less than "free". You know Marlene, that rearing is one of the most dangerous things we as riders might ever have to deal with in a horse. PLEASE be careful. No horse, and I mean NO horse is worth getting hurt....or worst over.  Hopefully you can rehab this horse. But we often have to stand back and look at some of them and ask if they are indeed worth the risk. Too many good horses out there without issues that could kill us.

Jonni