RE: [RC] Cougars - Burnett, Elly

Ah, yes, the Llama effect.  My first horse was boarded at a local veterinarian's office that I also worked at.  We had a Mama Llama and a baby Llama come into the clinic, and my horse and I happened to walk by when the baby was making its Llama noises.  My horse wouldn't go near the barn for two weeks.

My current horse, a belgian mare, was turned out in a pasture with three Llamas once at a friends after a trail ride.  She looked at them, they looked at her, and they all resumed their eating activities.  I love drafts.

Elly