Re: Yet ANOTHER comment RE: [RC] Bitless - Amber Roberts

Dana wrote:
Oh, and the "Head Hug ' thing that someone compared the Bitless Bridle to vs. a bit... all I know is that if I have a headband on MY head for more than just a little while, it drives me crazy. My sunglasses on my head give me a headache! A snug fitting ball cap makes me insane! I can't imaging an all day "head hug".  Yuck.
That's why I hate to see little babies with those ribbons and bows around their heads.  I'm sure the parents think they are cute, but they have no idea whether they are causing a headache in their little ones.  I also hate to see pierced ears on babies when they had no say as to whether they want more holes in their bodies or not, but that's a different subject and totally off topic.  Sorry.  I just got on a rant.

Amber