Re: [RC] Won't hurt? - John Teeter

On Mar 21, 2007, at 6:42 PM, rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:

?I know you're in Florida and *everybody* uses

electrolytes. John's in Idaho. It's hard for them to understand how hard

it would be to give nothing when you see everyone else dosing. They don't

carry sponges either...such regional differences. :-) ?

I was thinking of malaysia not so much idaho. The two rides I've seen there have been both at relatively extreme conditions. The electrolyte regimes employed varied of course, but Steph, as I recall didn't give electrolytes in either the 80km or 120km rides she completed there.?

Cooling was an issue ...

jt