Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:34 PM
Subject: 5 yr old gelding-$300-MO

5 yr old registered Arabian gelding.  Greenbroke.  CMK with Polish.  Must sell.  Promise Lacour ( Lawzonn x FL Lady Diana).  Very substantial gelding who has a 4 gait similiar to a Foxtrot.  Very good Endurance/Western prospect.

vancouver mare 250

susan tweedale-hill golshani
61500 rose hill rd
salesville, oh 43778-9623