[RC] Need recommendation for layover in NE TN - Angie Fura

I'll be traveling from the Nashville, TN area to the Old Dominion ride.  I'd like to spend the night somewhere halfway between the two.  I'm thinking this would fall in the northeast corner of Tennessee where Virginia, and North Carolina border.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com

Never miss an email again!