Re: [RC] [RC] Financing barn/living quarters - Debbie Kirchner

The Arabian horse was brought into the tent... I think for me it has always been a dream... well, since I did it for a while when I was younger, it is a goal I guess...  we are empty nesters, so it is us, the dogs, cats and 4 horses... I just think I could have a closer contact with them... kind of like camping... I love having them right there, they are not that far from us now, but yet they are...

--
Debbie in MN ~ I am, who I am, because of the path I have taken ~
Aging just got easier, cause I shoptnutronix.com/soda