[RC] My Arab needs a lift to Florida - Johnna Montgomery

My 3 year old seasoned traveler needs a ride from Cincinnati, Ohio to Jupiter, Florida (or anywhere close!).  He has been across the US twice and has no trailering issues.  I would appreciate any help or recommendations on hauling companies.  I have used Cox Transport twice, but they don't seem to return my calls??  I can be reached at:

johnnacmontgomery@xxxxxxxxx  or 928.814.9737

Regards,
Johnna Montgomery

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us, but by the attitude we bring life.
A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes.
It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results."

Looking for earth-friendly autos?