[RC] hauling after multidays - jeanmiller

Lynn, if I get to ride sat and sun, I head for home after the ride on sunday.  It usually takes me a couple of hours to load up and I watch my horse the whole time.  I just load her in, say goodbye and thanks to the ride manager and head home.  I have done that with all my horses and they have done just fine whether it was an hour to home or 8 hrs.  Jeanie