[RC] re: Amy's cross training - Cindy Collins

Amy, I am really, really lucky to have friends who are excellent riders that happen to love my horses (not every dressage rider and not every cowboy likes Arabs :) and are happy to use them.? My gelding took high point at a dressage show last fall with my instructor riding...kicked some?warm-blood "DQ" butts!? It was a hoot.? I'm riding him in a dressage clinic tomorrow.? The clinician rode a morgan mare to Grand Prix level, so she likes non-traditional horses.? Stick with it-even if you hate every minute of it.? You will reap the rewards down the trail.

Cindy Collins