[RC] Is it time to ride him/clarify - Skyla Stewart

Okay, before someone else gets a bit "concerned" over my old horse, I needed to clarify this: I have owned "El Diablo"/AW Habod since he was 2 years old (24 years). A pasture accident caused his premature retirement from endurance riding, he retired with just over 2600 miles.  So, no I am NOT planning on trying to do anything more then fun trail riding with him. Should have written this on my first story...sorry about that. Not like people have a clue who I am or who Habod is. :oP  My bad.

Skyla

It's here! Your new message!