From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jessica Cameron
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:02 PM
To: ebeyrider@xxxxxxxxxxx; heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] [SPAM] RE: [RC] [RC] slaughter vs consumption

Actually no, it wasn't voted on by the citizens of this country...it was
decided in the court systems, and funded by a strong extemist view, which
I'm pretty sure PETA backed as well.  I also don't think that Heidi ever
once said she was going to eat her horses or give them to her neighbors to
eat.  What she is saying and what a great majority of responsible and
reasonable livestock owners know is right is that it is wrong for the
extremely vocal minority to creat policy in our court systems because it
makes them feel good that horses aren't going to be mercilessly killed for
human consumption overseas.  Those same horses are still going to be
slaughtered, it will just be done in Canada or Mexico where they will face a
long trailer ride, followed by a long wait time in deplorable conditions.
So, the vocal minority has not solved the "inhumane and unethical" treatment
of these horses, they have just made it worse.

Jessica Cameron~~~Mtn. Region